Polyester Full Body Industria Safety Belt with Ce
|FOB Price:||US $5-25 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $5-25/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GBS001
- Safety Belts Material: Polyester
- Certification: CE, ISO, EN355, EN361
- Fixed Mode: Four-point
- Color: >23kn
- Applicate: Construction,High Operating Work
- H.S Code: 63072000
- Package: Bag and Carton
- Trademark: GB, OPT
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 63072000
- Type: High Operating Safety Belts
- Safety Ropes Material: Polyamide Ester
- Safety Belts, Safety Ropes Length/Meter: 5~10
- Strength: ≥23kN
- Certificate: Ce&ANSI&ISO
- Webbing Width: 45mm
- Brand: GB,Opt
- Metallic Fittings: Alloy Steel,Chromed Plated
- Transport Package: Bag, Color Box
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
GB company is an experienced manufacture and exporter of safety harness/belt.We've passed the European Union safe authentications such as CE/EN361, EN354, EN355 and EN362, also we strictly follow America ANSI standard.
1 rear atachment point with 4 adjustable point
|Polyester||Yellow and grass green||>22KN||CE and ISO and ANSI|
How to put on the safety belt:
1.Take the harness out from the packing, holding it by the dorsal tightening ring.
2.Wear the harness by slipping on the shoulder straps one after one, taking care not twist them.Adjust them by pulling or releasing the slack end, so that the buttock strap is firmly in place under the buttocks.Pull one and the other thigh strap through the crotch and latch each strap.Make sure not to cross the straps.
3.Attach the chest strap and adjust its tension to hold the shoulder straps centered on each shoulder.Check that the belts would not be wrapped up themselves.
4.Adjust the harness by pulling and releasing the free end of the belt, so that the belts would be well tight and at the same time would not prevent free movements.
5.The adjustment should be effected by checking that the dorsal ring would be positioned between the shoulder blades or frontal tightening connector would be positioned at the height of the breastbone and that the sitting belt would be correctly positioned.
6.For the frontal tightening, the connector of the two back eyes should be in compliance with the norm en362, always connected to both eyes and locked.It is always recommended its use, even if you are using the dorsal tightening ring.
Harness is put on correctly if:
* all straps are correctly adjusted (neither too loose nor too tight).
* back attaching buckle is correctly positioned at the level of the shoulder blades.
* front chest strap is correctly positioned at the middle of the chest.
* the ends of all the straps must be kept by plastic loops.
Tel.:+86 592 5780864
Fax:+86 592 5598316