Yellow and Black Traffic Safety Rubber Speed Bump with Reflective
|FOB Price:||US $3-12 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $3-12/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RS-003
- Material: Rubber
- Size: 600*500*30mm,600*500*50mm
- Reflective Tape: 120*120mm
- End: 600*225*30mm,600*225*50mm
- Transport Package: OPP Bag
- Origin: Zheiang, China
- Type: Speed Hump
- Application: Railway, Parking, Tunnel, Road
- Color: Yellow with Black
- Certificate: ISO,SGS
- Trademark: GB, OPT
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 3926909090
GB company is an experienced manufacture and exporter of safety traffic products.We're passed the European Union safe authentications such as CE/en361,en354,en355,en362,also we strictly follow America ANSI standard.
1) Moulded from recycled rubber, Tough, durable rubber material.
2) Available in black and yellow colours, the yellow is not painted on but yellow rubber compound comressed to the Bump.
3) Effective speed reduction.
4) Easily installed.
5) Contrasting colours and reflectors for visibility day & night.
6) Surface tread ensures grip even when wet.
7) Easily adjusted to site conditions.
8) Highly suitable for permanent & temporary installations.
9) Suitable for HGV's.
Benefits of recycled plastic or rubber Speed Bumps and Speed Humps over traditional asphalt or concrete bumps are:
1) Moulded from 100% recycled material.
2) Never need painting.
3) Easy one person installation, Quick and easy to install and can also be swiftly relocated.
4) Flexible design conforms to the contour of any road surface.
When to use a Speed Hump instead of a Speed Bump
Speed Bumps are designed to:
1) Improve pedestrian safety.
2) Reinforce stop signs in parking lots.
3) Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots.
Speed bumps are specifically made to slow drivers down to between 2 to 5 mph.
Speed Humps are designed to:
1) Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired.
2) Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down.
3) Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle.
Speed humps are specifically designed to slow vehicles to between 5 to 10 mph.
Our principles: Sincerity; Professional; Diligence; Persistance
---As a sincere team, our company looks forward to long term and mutual benefit cooperation with our clients.
---Quality and prices are our focus because we know what you will care at most.
---Quality and service will be your reason to trust us because we believe they're our life.
You can get competitive prices from us because we possess big manufacturing relationship in China.
How do we reach and accomplish your order?
1. Your rough or specific inquiry, if possible with exact requirement, quantity, pictures or drawings.
2. Our professional quotation within 3 working days. If urgent, please let us know.
3. If samples needed, we arrange samples according to your requirement as per our sampling policy.
4. You confirm order with specific requirement and agreed prices, price term,payment term and delivery time between us.
5. You receive our proforma invoice(s) with our bank information and proceed payment in due course.
6. We shall arrange production stages as soon as we receive your payment advice.
7. Middle time production report with photos will be sent to you and also reconfirm accomplished date.
8. Final production and inspection report with photos will be sent to you and advise estimated shipment date.
9. Balance payment should be made if goods will be sent by air or courier as soon as you receive our report.
10. Balance payment should be made as soon as you receive our copy of B/L or documents as per L/C.
11. All relevant documents will be sent you as soon as we receive your balance payment.
12. We appreciate if you can send us feedback for our products quality,sales clerk service and further suggestion after receiving our goods and copy to company e-mail.
Tel.:+86 592 5780864
Fax:+86 592 5598316